Prices incl. VAT plus shipping costs
Ready to ship today,
Delivery time appr. 1-3 workdays
- Order number: SW10211
- Prepare the nail thoroughly with the buffer, push back the cuticle with the propusher and file the nail into shape and work sufficiently the cuticle and the nail bed. The nail bed must be completely matt and filed with the buffer! (*For optimal durability, a cuticle nipper to remove dead cuticles and cuticle bit + cutter is recommended)
- If they want to extend the nails with the nail tips, they spread the Ultra Prep Dehydrator on the nails and let it air dry until the nail is matte again. Now choose the right tips and smear some glue on the inner surface of the tip. Now stick the tips on the nail tip and hold it for 5-7 seconds so that it can dry.
- File the tip now in the right shape you want to have and wear them also the transition carefully with the supplied files down so that there is NO noticeable transitions from the natural nail to the tip. Take good care of the natural nail and do not file it! Matt the tip completely with a file, no shiny spots should be visible.
- Use our in the set included Ultra Prep Dehydrator and afterwards the Primer Ultra Double Bond Primer, let them air dry. If you have glued tips, apply these liquids ONLY to the natural nail and not to the tip.
- Prime the nail + tip with a thin layer of Base Gel Super Bond and let this gel harden in the lamp
- Now build up the nail with one of the included build up gels. Decide while working which of the two consistencies you like better. Both gels can also be combined or mixed.
- You also have a cover gel included in the set with which you can model the structure. Accordingly, you can skip the step with the color gel application and come directly afterwards to the sealing.
- For the beginning you can also build up the structure in 2 layers and let it harden in between in the lamp, make sure that you do NOT remove the sticky sweat layer in between.
- Let the gel cure in the lamp (LED:60sec./ UV:120sec) when you are done with the build up and then remove the sweating layer with a cleaner.
- Now you can file the nails into shape, remove the filing dust with a dust brush and coat the nail with a color gel with the supplied brush. Make sure that you always work in thinner layers rather than thicker so that no unsightly deformations form and paint the colors from top to bottom. Make sure that you also apply enough pressure at the bottom of the nail so that not too much of the color gel is deposited there, because if you apply several layers, the nail could become too thick at this point.
- Let the color gel now harden and do NOT remove the sweating layer but seal now in a thin layer with the Secret Beyond Shine sealant. Let this also in the lamp to the end now twice as long harden.
- Let the nails cool down and do not touch them for at least 1 minute. Later they can apply nail oil on the cuticle and already your perfect nails are ready
Complete your nail set for a perfectly lasting modeling with a cutter and the matching cuticle bits + Abtragebits to the modeling after 4 weeks to file down again comfortably.
Ich bin mit dem ganzen Set super zufrieden. Was halten soll, hält... Was decken soll, deckt.?Liebevoll verpackt, trotz corona super schnell angekommen?