Terms of Service
1. Formation of the contract
The offers on the Internet are non-binding and are not a binding offer to conclude a contract.
1.1 You can submit a binding purchase offer (order) via the online shopping cart system.
The goods intended for purchase are stored in the "shopping cart". You can use the corresponding button in the navigation bar to call up the "shopping cart" and make changes there at any time. After calling up the "Checkout" page and entering your personal data as well as the payment and shipping conditions, all the order data will be displayed again on the order overview page.
Before submitting the order, you have the option of reviewing all the information here again, changing it (also using the "back" function of the Internet browser) or canceling the purchase.
By submitting the order using the button "order with payment" you submit a binding offer to us.
You will first receive an automatic email about the receipt of your order, which does not yet lead to the conclusion of the contract.
1.2 The acceptance of the offer (and thus the conclusion of the contract) takes place within 2 days by confirmation in text form (e.g. email), in which the execution of the order or delivery of the goods is confirmed (order confirmation).
If you have not received a corresponding message, you are no longer bound to your order. In this case, any services already provided will be refunded immediately.
1.3 The processing of the order and the transmission of all information required in connection with the conclusion of the contract is partially automated by email. You must therefore ensure that the e-mail address you have stored with us is correct, the receipt of the e-mails is technically ensured and, in particular, is not prevented by SPAM filters.
2. Storage of the contract text
We save the contract text of your order. You can print this out before sending your order to us by clicking on "Print" in the last step of the order. We will also send you an order confirmation and an order confirmation with all order details and our general terms and conditions to the email address you have provided.
3. Prices, shipping costs, return shipping costs if canceled
3.1 The prices listed on the website are non-binding guide prices. Different prices can be individually agreed between the client and the contractor. If no express agreement has been made, the prices listed on the website will be used as the basis for the order.
3.2. The scope of the order is precisely described. If shipping and packaging costs are charged, this is shown separately. Subsequent changes at the instigation of the client will be charged separately.
The contractor endeavors to meet the stated delivery dates if possible. However, these dates are non-binding with the exception of cases in which a binding date has been agreed. If the delivery date is exceeded by more than four weeks, the customer has the right to set a grace period of at least two weeks in writing within which the delivery must take place. This letter may indicate that acceptance of the object of purchase will be refused after the grace period has expired. If the delivery does not take place after the grace period has expired, the customer can withdraw from the contract in writing. The delivery times specified in the offer apply as delivery times, these begin with receipt of payment. When paying by direct debit, the delivery times begin with the acceptance of the contract by the company.
5. Terms of payment
Payment is made either in advance by advance transfer or through PayPal. We reserve the right to exclude individual payment methods. If you choose the payment method prepayment, we will give you the bank details in the order confirmation. The invoice amount is to be transferred to our account within 10 days.
In cooperation with Klarna Bank AB (publ), Sveavägen 46, 111 34 Stockholm, Sweden, we offer you the following payment methods. Payment is to be made to Klarna.
- Pay in  days: The payment period is 14 days from shipment of the goods or tickets/ availability date of the service. You can find the complete terms and conditions for the markets where this payment method is available here: United Kingdom, Germany, Sweden, Norway, Denmark, Finland, Austria, Switzerlandand the Netherlands.
- Financing: With the financing service from Klarna you can pay your purchase in flexible or fixed monthly instalments according to the conditions stated in the checkout. The instalment payment is due at the end of each month after submission of a separate monthly invoice by Klarna. Further information regarding Slice It including terms and conditions and Standard European Consumer Credit Information you can find here for the markets where this payment method is available: Austria, the United Kingdom, Germany, Sweden, Norway, Denmarkand Finland.
- Direct bank transfer: Available in Germany, Austria, Belgium, Italy, Spain, Poland and the Netherlands. Your account will be debited directly after placement of your order.
- Direct Debit: Your account will be debited after shipment of the goods or tickets/ availability date of the service or in case of a subscription in accordance with the timelines communicated. You will be notified about the date(s) by email.
- Card Payments: Available in Sweden, Germany and Austria. The amount will be reserved on your card and will be debited after shipment of the goods or tickets/ availability date of the service. In case of a subscription the amount will be debited in accordance with the timelines communicated.
The payment methods Pay in  days, Slice It and direct debit are only available in case of a positive credit assessment. For this purpose, during the order process and handling of your purchase, we forward your data for an address and credit check to Klarna. We can only offer you the payment methods available based on the result of the credit check. General information about Klarna and the user terms per country can be found on klarna.com. Your personal data is handled in accordance with applicable data protection law and in accordance with the information in Klarnas privacy statement.
6. Cancellation policy
Right of Withdrawal
(A consumer is any natural person who concludes a legal transaction for purposes that can largely not be attributed to their commercial or independent professional activity.)
7. Retention of title
The delivered goods remain the property of Alexandra Wegen until all claims have been paid in full.
8.1 The client must immediately check the contractual conformity of the delivered goods and the documents sent for correction.
8.2. In the event of justified complaints, the client can request rectification of defects or replacement delivery. In the event of delayed, omitted or unsuccessful rectification or replacement delivery, the client can demand a reduction in remuneration (reduction) or cancellation of the contract (change).
8.3. Defects in part of the delivered goods do not entitle the customer to object to the entire delivery
8.4. The warranty period is 24 months from the date of delivery and for clients the entrepreneur within the meaning of § 14 BGB is 12 months from the date of delivery.
9. Data protection
9.1. The contractor will observe all data protection requirements, in particular the requirements of the TDDSG. Personal data are used exclusively for contract processing and processing of the order.
9.2. The contractor will not pass on personal data to third parties. This does not apply to service partners who need the data to process the contract and process the order (e.g. DHL) and, in the event of late payment of outstanding invoices, the bodies responsible for claiming debt. To process payments, we pass on your payment details to the bank responsible for the payment.
10. Industrial property rights / copyright:
The customer is solely liable if the execution of his order violates the rights of third parties, in particular copyrights.
11. Your rights
If you do not consent to the storage of your personal data, we will arrange for your data to be deleted, corrected or blocked in accordance with the relevant instructions. If you have any questions about the collection, processing or use of your personal data, for information, blocking or deletion of data, please contact:
Alte Herdstraße 13
12. The EU Commission has an online platform for dispute resolution (so-called "OS platform") at https://webgate.ec.europa.eu/odr/. The OS platform serves as a contact point for out-of-court settlement of disputes regarding contractual obligations from online sales contracts.
We are neither obliged nor willing to participate in a dispute settlement procedure before a consumer arbitration board.
13. In the event of a company takeover or sale, all required personal data will be transferred and passed on.