Prices incl. VAT plus shipping costs
Ready to ship today,
Delivery time appr. 1-3 workdays
- Order number: CL-04
Cleaner for processing JustNails polygel
The liquid is odorless and prevents the material from sticking to the brush during modeling and makes the polygel smoother while working. Also to remove from the crucible or tube, a metal spatula or Pro Pusher should be moistened with the cleaner beforehand.
- odorless, no typical acrylic liquid odors arise
- for optimal modelling
- serves to prevent the brush from sticking to the material
- Prepare natural nail, push back cuticle and remove from nail plate, carefully roughen nail plate with a buffer sanding block
- Applydehydrator and primer and allow to air dry
- Pour some JUSTNAILS Polycleaner into a Dappen Dish and moisten the metal spatula
- Take the material out of the jar or tube with the metal spatula and place it on the nail.
- Moisten a not too soft gel brush with the liquid and push and press the gel into position with light pressure.
- Once the build-up is created as desired, cure in the light curing unit for 120 seconds.
- Create further nail art, apply colour or seal immediately.