JUST PRESS - Natural Stiletto Almond Fullcover Soft Gel Press On Tips Nails in Box 240 Stk
Prices incl. VAT plus shipping costs
Ready to ship today,
Delivery time appr. 1-3 workdays
- Order number: JNS101
- Kostenloser Versand ab € 80,- Bestellwert
- Versand innerhalb von 24h*
- High Quality Produkte
JustPress Fullcover Press On Nails Tips matted by JustNails
With this new innovative system, you now have even more options. The shapes of the JustPress Fullcover Press on Nails are already predefined, matted and no longer need to be filed from above and below. You no longer need a gel build-up layer and thus save an enormous amount of time.
The tip of the tips is made extra thick so that they do not tear during the wearing time and the rear part is kept extra thin so that it adapts better to the nail.
You have three options to attach these tips.
1. If you want a long lasting result up to 4 weeks, prepare your nails and cuticles as usual and finish the preparation with our Ultra Prep and our Ultra Double Bond Primer. Now they can spread our special Xpress Tip Glue Gel on the inside of the tip and press it to the nail. Hold our handy UV/LED hand lamps on it for about 10 seconds while you press the tip to the nail with your other hand, or use our handy Tip Clip Holderuse our handy UV/LED hand lamp to cure the gel and then place your hand in a UV/LED lamp for 60 seconds to cure the gel completely. Please note that if you do not use a hand lamp beforehand, the tip can slip in a normal lamp because you can not press it into shape. If necessary, file the transition from the tip to the nail edge with a suitable cutter bit to conceal protruding and angular tip edges and roughen the entire tip to continue with the color application. Now you can apply the desired color gel as usual and cure. Finally, seal with our Secret Beyond Shine sealer.
For a refill, you can soak the entire nail with remover including the tip, or file off the entire tip including the underlying gel. When filing, always leave a thin layer of residual gel on the nail to protect it.
2. For a faster result and creative versatility eg for a short wearing time on photos, you can also attach the special extra strong double-sided adhesive pieces and do not need gel. You can now change the nails at will. You can either decorate the tips beforehand with the design and colors you want, or decorate it when it is attached to the nail.
3. For a slightly longer experience with the nails than with the "glue pad" variant, the tips can also be attached with a tip glue. Here, the wearing time can last up to 2 weeks. The nail must be prepared thoroughly beforehand as in step 1. and above all must also be roughened well with a buffer. Since this method can inevitably lead to the nail being torn off, we do not recommend using this method continuously, as the natural nail will otherwise be damaged too much in the long term. This method is more suitable for small "emergencies"