JUSTNAILS UV Sticker Fullcover professional 003
Prices incl. VAT plus shipping costs
Ready to ship today,
Delivery time appr. 1-3 workdays
- Order number: JN12352
- Kostenloser Versand ab € 80,- Bestellwert
- Versand innerhalb von 24h*
- High Quality Produkte
Experience the new revolution in nail design: quick and easy to apply, lasts up to 3 weeks, removable without acetone, can be applied from home, more durable than any nail polish, no previous experience necessary.
You don't have the time or desire to go to a nail salon or it's too expensive for you? You don't want to model your nails yourself with Shellac or gel because it takes too long or you need previous experience? You don't need long nail designs but prefer short, delicate nails? Do you usually paint your nails with nail polish, but the durability doesn't convince you? Then the new UV stickers are just right for you!
- Wash your hands
- be careful not to work next to a window, in the sun or outside as the UV stickers can also harden in daylight. Do not underestimate the UV radiation coming through a window. Wrap the wraps light-tight after use and seal the plastic packaging airtight again.
- Push back the cuticles and perform a short manicure if necessary.
- Wipe nails with isopropanol
- File the nails thoroughly with the nail file provided, but do not apply too much pressure, and matt them down. Also file the nails to the desired shape and length.
- Choose the right wrap size (preferably one size smaller than too big)
- If your nail length allows, you can cut the entire wrap sheet in half with scissors and have twice as many wraps.
- Apply the wrap and press on very firmly. You can also remove the protective film beforehand. You can either roughly cut away the excess at the front of the nail tip with fine nail scissors, or skip this step and immediately bend the wrap downwards and file away the excess of the wrap from TOP to BOTTOM with the nail file.
- 60 seconds under the LED/UV lamp. You can also prepare all the nails at the same time and hold them together in the lamp.
- We recommend the additional use of our "Brilliance Top - Ultimate Finish" afterwards to ensure a very long-lasting shine. This also conceals any natural nail imperfections and the top coat ensures a perfect result. To do this, simply brush the top coat onto the finished wrap nails and coat the tips with it. Cure all 1-2 nails in the lamp for 60 seconds and let the thumb cure individually so that it does not have to lie sideways in the lamp and therefore does not get any light.
PS: You can of course also use a normal strong UV/LED lamp if you already have one.
Carefully lift the wrap with the rosewood stick to a corner at the edge. Then remove the wrap carefully and slowly. If the wrap is too tight, simply use a little oil (nail oil, baby oil, coconut oil, etc.) to help - spread under the wrap, allow to soak in and continue.
- 20 wraps in 9 different sizes (enough for 2 applications, unless you have short nails, in which case you can divide the wraps in the middle and get 40 wraps for 4 applications)
- 1 rosewood stick
- 1 small file
- 1 isopropanol swab