Prices incl. VAT plus shipping costs
- Order number: JN10725
JustNails fibreglass gel - for problem nails, extremely break-proof and stable for professionals
The JustNails fiberglass gel range is the best selling build-up gel and is perfect for problem nails. The Fibre Extreme Intense has invisible fibreglass particles in the gel that provide extreme stability and has no noticeable heat development in the lamp. In combination with our Base Gel Super Bond, Ultra-Prep Dehydrator and the Primer Ultra Double Bond it ensures that the nails last 4 weeks and longer. Fiberglass gels can also be used as primer gels themselves so that an additional Base Gel is not absolutely necessary.
The Fibre Extreme Intense has a thick viscous consistency and can be used especially for "New Style" modellages. Despite the high viscous consistency it has a slight honey effect to shorten the filing time. Even with a thin application it is very stable and unbreakable.
- Thick viscous and self smoothing
- For problem nails, very brittle and damaged nails
- To be used as priming gel and build up gel
- no heat development, very good adhesion, no yellowing, no lifting
- Very resistant, hard and resilient after curing
- Ideal for stencil modelling, pinchable, does not run into the nail edge
- Without acid addition
- UV:120 sec / LED: 60 sec
|Item type:||Fiberglas Gel|